0xPARC is seeking a full-time person to join our operations team and support the backend finance and HR administration for the organization.
This person will play a key role in managing reimbursements and grants for our community partners, expense and payroll processing for our internal team, and recruitment and onboarding for contractors and employees.
- Process 0xPARC Grants
- Liaise with grantees to obtain correct documentation and cue up approvals and payments.
- Provide support and direction to grantees if/when they encounter issues with the grants process.
- Guide community partners through our reimbursement flow for approved event/program travel and accommodations.
- Gather appropriate documentation for the above and prepare expense reports for approval.
- Support employees/internal team-members with reimbursements for purchases made on personal cards.
- Process payroll for employees and contractors.
- Contract, payroll, and SaaS onboarding for new employees/contractors.
- Recruitment admin and support: contributing to job description creation, posting positions, managing applicants, phone screens, setting up interviews, etc.
- Other possible responsibilities
- Creating and maintaining documentation for HR and finance processes.
- Working with accountants and other 0xPARC staff to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual budget and board reports.
- Logistics and PM support for events and programming.
- High attention to detail. Strong ability to focus and efficiently work through task-lists.
- Comfortable with repetitive tasks with an eye for identifying areas that can be improved / made into a playbooks / automated.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks, projects, and deadlines and adapt when leadership or operations teams’ priorities change.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Experience with a-sync communication on a distributed team is highly valued.
- Proactive, growth mindset, and comfortable solving problems independently (default is to google or review external/internal documentation to solve a problem first).
- A “no-job-too-small” attitude.
- Experience with HR/Admin, finance, and accounting software.
- Specific experience with following (or similar) software is an asset: Google Workspace, Notion, Airtable, Discord, Quickbooks, Gusto, Bill.com, Brex, Wise, Mercury.
Complimentary Past Experience
We aren’t big on titles, which is why you’ll notice this role doesn’t really have one. Analogous roles in other orgs would be something like HR and Finance Admin/Coordinator/Manager. Complimentary past roles and experience for this role could include, but are not limited to: executive assistant, event coordinator/manager/producer, operations coordinator/manager, project manager, etc.
$5000 – $6000 USD/month depending on experience.
May be salaried employee or f/t contractor role depending on applicants location.
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to read read the full job description.