TalentPop is a leading Customer Experience Agency that provides fast-growing e-commerce brands with a full-service solution for their Customer Service needs.
Our fast-growing Customer Experience Team with over 500 E-Commerce clients (and counting) is looking for skilled and motivated Customer Service Trainers, just like you, to assist with training our newest class of Customer Service Agents as well as supporting and aiding our current Customer Service Agents.
The following would be the Training Specialist’s daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Participating in the TalentPop Onboarding Week Training via Zoom calls and being able to discuss the topics included in the training outline.
- Training the newly hired agents on Company Policies, Guidelines, Tools/Software, Resources, and other related topics which are relevant and would help the newly hired employees become prepared for the new role.
- Hosting one-on-one and group training sessions via Zoom calls with the agents on different tools/software e.g. Shopify, Zendesk, Gorgias, Re: Amaze, Freshdesk, etc.
- Creating new training materials and developing a training plan for the agents on different software and topics relevant to their roles.
The following would be the requirements for the Training Specialist role:
- 1-2 years of Customer Service Training experience
- 3-5 years of BPO experience in the Customer Service Industry
- 1-2 years of Virtual Assistant experience preferred
- Experienced in at least two to three of the following eCommerce tools/software: Gorgias, Shopify, Zendesk, Re:Amaze, Freshdesk, etc
- Knowledge and experience in eCommerce
- Familiar with HubSpot, Monday.com, and other CRM tools
- Has experience with using Canva, Trainual App, Loom (not required but is preferred!)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possesses exceptional coaching skills
- Possesses exceptional planning and organizing skills
- Has excellent attention to detail skills
- Someone who is a self-starter and can motivate others
- Someone who is high-energy and can effectively engage with others
- Someone who knows how to properly communicate through Gmail and Slack
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance + Dental Coverage
- Permanent and full-time
- Work From Home Set-up
Why join us?
We’re one of the fastest-growing startups in the eCommerce ecosystem
You will work alongside a team of winners that will inspire you daily
Work with a collaborative team and environment
Clear progression plan and career advancement