Jobscaricom.com, a recruitment company that specializes in matching job seekers with job opportunities in the Caribbean, is seeking a Volunteer Social Media Assistant to support our social media efforts. The Volunteer Social Media Assistant will be responsible for creating engaging content for our social media platforms, managing and scheduling posts, and analyzing social media data to inform our strategies. The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media, excellent communication skills, and a creative mindset.
- Create and curate engaging content for our social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Develop and execute social media campaigns to support our recruitment efforts
- Manage and schedule social media posts using a social media management tool
- Engage with our followers and respond to messages and comments
- Analyze social media data to inform our strategies and report on social media metrics
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends and best practices to ensure our social media efforts are effective
- Passion for social media and staying up-to-date with social media trends
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative mindset and ability to think outside the box
- Experience with social media management tools (e.g., Hootsuite, Buffer, etc.)
- Experience with social media analytics and reporting
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
This is a volunteer position with flexible hours, and the successful candidate will gain valuable experience in social media management and digital marketing. If you are passionate about social media and looking to make a positive impact on the recruitment industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.