Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people’s minds.
Since 2014, we’ve helped millions of people around the world learn and improve concrete communication, memory, and math skills through Elevate, our first mobile app which has won Apple’s App of the Year Award and been downloaded more than 50 million times. With Balance, our second mobile app and Google’s Best App of 2021, we’ve personalized meditation and made it free for an entire year to help more people reduce stress, improve sleep, sharpen focus, and much more.
Elevate Labs is a fully remote company of voracious learners and passionate doers, driven by our vision to help billions of people lead healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
You’ll work directly with our marketing teams and senior leadership to unlock growth insights from our large pool of data. Your exploratory and targeted analyses will inform decisions across both of our award-winning apps, Balance and Elevate. You’ll help define growth marketing metrics, analyze channel mix, optimize campaign strategy, and optimize testing strategy.
Because the work is mission-critical for our company, we’re looking for an experienced Growth Analyst who is passionate about finding the story that data has to tell. As a senior member of our team, you’ll influence the direction of marketing strategy and our analytics team.
This is a fully remote position anywhere in North or South America.
How You’ll Make an Impact Here:
- You’ll understand the broad business context in order to find meaningful insights that drive revenue growth and allow us to hit spend goals
- You’ll mentor fellow analysts, helping them grow their skills, and be open to learning from your teammates as you continue to grow your own skills
- You’ll introduce new ideas to help the team iterate on processes and tools
- You’ll audit and improve our growth marketing reporting dashboards
- You’ll collaborate with internal teams and external vendors on predictive data modeling
- You’ll have the opportunity to contribute outside of growth marketing analytics; in particular to product marketing and product analytics
- You have 5+ years of professional experience in growth marketing analytics
- You are an expert in SQL
- Deep subject matter expertise in growth marketing analytics and data modeling
- Experience with mobile app analytics
- You communicate clearly with stakeholders that aren’t analytics experts
- You can identify areas for investigation and drive projects to completion without a manager always directing your work
- You stay up-to-date with the latest data analytics tools and processes
- You are experienced in working with MMPs and mobile marketing attribution
- You are up-to-date with SKAN attribution framework
- Experience with product & lifecycle marketing campaign analysis, including measuring campaign incrementality
- Expertise in query optimization
- Experience with subscription services
- Interest in mental health, brain training, and meditation
How We Hire:
At Elevate Labs, we seek to build high-impact teams with high talent density, and we invest a lot of time and care into the hiring process. Your resume will be reviewed by a human, so we encourage you to keep your resume short (one page should do), double-check for grammar errors, and submit it as a PDF. During the interview process, you can expect conversational-style sessions, some with a technical focus, and a deep dive session using SQL.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
We believe that there is no single candidate profile that guarantees success in this role. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your background is similar to the job description and you think you can excel in this role, please apply and tell us about yourself and the impact you could make at Elevate Labs.
We also know that diversity of identity, experience, and thought leads to more creativity, better problem-solving, and wiser decisions, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we’re taking steps to meet that commitment. We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, and people with disabilities.