About the job
TalentPop is one of the fastest-growing agencies in the E-commerce space that actively helps over 500 E-Commerce Brands including Core Power Yoga, Beyond Meat, and Jaxxon put together an excellent solution for their Customer Service needs by leveraging the best Customer Service talent from all around the world.
TalentPop is experiencing exponential growth (over 600% in the last year) and is looking for best-in-class Customer Service Agents to join our team and support our clients. This is your chance to join a winning team, and one of the fastest-growing companies in the E-commerce Ecosystem!
- Represent and convey your client’s brand/company
- Create solution-based emails, and live chat messages in response to customer tickets/inquiries, and answer phone calls
- Work independently; manage time and multi-task
- Communicate regularly with clients, teams, and management using Slack and Email
- Convey solutions and ideas to your clients that will improve their business and Customer Service Experience
- Attend team meetings to check in with clients and fellow team members
Qualities We Are Looking For:
- Team player who is growth-driven, positive, and open-minded
- Passion for helping others
- Passion for learning and self-improvement
- Committed to working in a long-term position with growth potential
- Someone who is able to work with minimal supervision and still do great work
- Someone who is committed to showing up each day with a willingness to learn and improve their skills
- Someone who will not have attendance issues is prompt to meetings and is willing to contribute and share feedback to help their client and other team members
- Someone who is willing to go the extra mile for their client and their customers
- Someone who is solution-driven and provides suggestions whenever they have questions
- Someone who does not make excuses and takes ownership of their actions
- Someone who is willing to accept constructive feedback and improve to be a better version of themselves
- At least 1 year of Customer Service Experience preferred
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong command of grammar
- Strong critical thinking skills
- E-Commerce experience is a PLUS
- Adaptable to changes in the work environment
- Competitive and enjoys a fast-paced customer service environment
- Reliable Internet Connection (Backup ISP is also required!)
- Reliable Working PC
- Experience using Shopify, BigCommerce, and/or Amazon is a plus but not required
- Experience using Gorgias, Zendesk, Freshdesk, Intercom, and/or G Suite is a plus but not required
- Must be able to communicate via Zoom Video, Phone, Slack, and Email
- Phone, Email, LiveChat, and SMS Support are a plus
- Exceptional Time Management and Organizational skills
Perks & Benefits
- Health Insurance + Dental Coverage
- Permanent and full-time
- Work From Home Set-up
Why join us?
- We’re one of the fastest-growing startups in the eCommerce ecosystem
- You will work alongside a team of winners that will inspire you daily.
- Work with a collaborative team and environment.
- Clear progression plan and career development.